Monday, June 9, 2008

Bike Ride


Due to gas prices and my increasing need to exercise more, I've decided to start biking to work. Originally I thought it would save money on gas but after the ride I've realized that if I spent that time working I could more than make up for the money. So now it's down to doing it for the exercise which is fine. The route I take uses some back roads and is 13 1/2 miles. It took me an hour and 5 minutes today so we'll see if I can improve on that. It normally takes me 30 minutes to drive in anyway so the extra 35 minutes is worth the extra exercise. For now I'll be doing it every other day so that I can rest in between. I'll post on my progress.


View Larger Map

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

you are brave. Or have lots of willpower. And something else. Either way you are a better person than me, because I so would never do that. :)