Friday, May 16, 2008

Bridals...

52-8x10

Sorry it's been so long in between posts. I've been shooting a lot (these bridals, a trip to Seattle and things around here) but I've also been working a lot with the summer season kicking in so I haven't had much time to process any of my images. These bridal shots are of my cousin Ashley who is actually getting married later today. I've posted some of the more non-traditional ones here as I figured people would be bored by the more traditional images. Thanks for looking =)

75-5x7

68-8x10

Artistic Bride

40-5x7

Oh alright, I'll post a couple traditional ones too. Props to those who can identify the location.

2-8x10

6-8x10

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

love these pics, especially the stairs picture! and she totally looks like Allison your sister, btw.